Surrenders are done by appointment only - Please call 617-376-1349
- There is a minimum $35.00 surrender fee per animal. This fee may be increased if an animal is not up to date on vaccines or is not altered.
- All prior medical records must accompany the pet.
- When the Shelter is at full capacity, we maintain a waiting list.
- Animals previously adopted from the Quincy Animal Shelter get first preference.
- ALL dogs should have Rabies, Distemper and Bortadella vaccinations.
Updated April 21, 2016